Maxi 310 Kegs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWilde

Reaction score
Hi, I am looking to buy my husband some kit for Christmas and thought I would start with a Maxi 310 chiller and a couple of kegs to keep him going until he sorted himself with homebrew. I am completely new to this (as you probably gather!), so don't know what size/type of kegs I can attach to the Maxi 310? Many thanks.

Very nice set up you are looking at! Normally you'd connect something like some corny kegs - but I take it you want to connect something ready made to drink?

Don't forget you'll need a regulator and gas, plus gas line and beer line. Brewkegtap.co.uk do all of that. Personally I'd go for a keezer or kegerator (a fridge or converted freezer to keep the kegs in and then taps on the front - but I know of make other here that have chiller set ups.

I don't know about buying or renting kegs full of beer, I know a mate used to get his from a pub.

When I started looking at a keezer set up I read it would cost about £500 and I didn't believe them... But it was in that ball park!

Back