May 22 Competition - American Pale Ales

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is waiting in the corner shop for Yodel to come pick it up and shake the living buggery out of it!

I've not refrigerated the bottle at all yet after conditioning so will need a day or so in the fridge if you have space...

Good luck to everyone and thanks to Hudds, sounds like this one has been popular.

Mine is waiting in the corner shop for Yodel to come pick it up and shake the living buggery out of it!

I've not refrigerated the bottle at all yet after conditioning so will need a day or so in the fridge if you have space...

Good luck to everyone and thanks to Hudds, sounds like this one has been popular.

Plenty of fridge space so no worries, not judging till the 12th so should have settled by then!

@stripeyjoe your beer arrived today thank you!

Latest posts

Back