May Competition - American Pale Ales

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday saw the arrival of @Cptn_Needa IPA

Today saw 3 arrival, thankfully one of the beers from @dave_77 is for after the comp. @dan125 NEIPA arrived and is the strongest of the bunch at 7.6%

So unless any arrive in the morning I have 20 beers to judge. Wish me luck, if you don't hear from me over the weekend then I am deep in the judging zone i.e. pi55ed

Yesterday saw the arrival of @Cptn_Needa IPA

Today saw 3 arrival, thankfully one of the beers from @dave_77 is for after the comp. @dan125 NEIPA arrived and is the strongest of the bunch at 7.6%

So unless any arrive in the morning I have 20 beers to judge. Wish me luck, if you don't hear from me over the weekend then I am deep in the judging zone i.e. pi55ed
Thought you were gonna say a deep sleep😁

Perfect. 5 have been typed up already. Perfectly fine last night and feel great today. If @Hazelwood Brewery can drink 12 pints a day then so can I.
I don’t think I could handle 12 pints and certainly wouldn’t feel good the next day. How’s your wife’s head this morning?

I don’t think I could handle 12 pints and certainly wouldn’t feel good the next day. How’s your wife’s head this morning?
She's good. She wasn't finishing her measures so gave up giving her any. She gone out first thing to sort the holiday lets out. Once she is back I can get back on it

Latest posts

Back