May Competition - American Pale Ales

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone remind me who sent the coors light bottle with black cap. Think it was one of the first to arrive. Also what is inside? Haven't opened yet

Can someone remind me who sent the coors light bottle with black cap. Think it was one of the first to arrive. Also what is inside? Haven't opened yet
Actually I think it could be @Broken Toe you sent two and just found one labelled cb so guess that is champagne brut. Had to take the boy swimming so started later than planned today. On the third now.

200.gif

So the results are in.

These things are never easy to judge. Although it was an American pale competition as usual there was an array of beers from all the sun categories. I am no professional judge but I drink a lot of American pales so like to think I know a good one from a bad. In judging I have been honest and rather give constructive advice than give a false sense of security. If you are offended by the score or comments then I am sorry. All beers were tasted by two people and scores combined.

As usual I will post the top three and if others want to comment on their scores they can. It would be nice to see the recipes of the top 3.

I hope the get the feedback sent out tomorrow.

So are we all ready?

Latest posts

Back