• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

mayk britan grate agen.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divrack

Regular.
Reaction score
well well well. so post brexit Britain is showing its true colours. all the American hops I put up for sale here got snapped up in a heartbeat, yet the good solid reliable patriotic East kentish goldings are still amassed in the corner like a bunch of dejected faranges at a womad music festival... it's a sad indigtment of our once mighty empire's slide I tell you.
so last chance 20 bucks for a kilo 12 for a half of good honest English hops. support our boys at the world cup before they make a tit of themselves for ever.
(disclaimer. I'm Scottish and as such am obliged to wish you all the worst of luck in all sporting events)

Any chance you'd package up 500g into 100g packs? I've still not invested in a vacuum sealer & it'll take me a little while to get through it all!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

they are in 250 packs so I could do them in 125s no problem. might have to add a pound for the sake of decency.

they are in 250 packs so I could do them in 125s no problem. might have to add a pound for the sake of decency.
Perfect. Can you pm me PayPal details & I'll wing over the payment.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Whilst In don't have a need for EKG, as I have a good supply of local Worcestershire Goldings, I may have a suggestion for brewhaha's issue. I don't have a vacuum sealer either, but I keep my hops in a vacuum storage bag, the type you keep your winter woolies and duvets in and evacuate using your vacuum cleaner.

I had initially just put all packets of hops, opened or not in the bottom drawer of my freezer, but noticed the aroma of hops opened several months ago massively diminished compared to freshly opened packets. I therefore tried the vacuum bag, whereas I'm not sure it will make a big difference, what harm can it do? Maybe someone can advise me.

Latest posts

Back