Melton Mowbray

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Graz

Landlord.
Reaction score
Is there any finer accompaniment to a pint of ale than one of the fine products of this Leicestershire town (pork pies)?

I'm eating one right now but alas no beer, don't think my employers would like me drinking a brew whilst sat at my desk :(

I'll make up for it later.

Last edited:
Hi!
Weer's t'best place f'pork pies in Barnsley?

Anywhere int market but that'll be shut now so the woman will probably end up at bleedin' asda or summat. Not the same but half a bottle of brown sauce will make them edible. If 'she' behaves herself she can have some crust and maybe I'll sort her some waaahn out for later.

half a bottle of brown sauce will make them edible.
Hi!
Many years ago, on the last day of term, my colleagues and I repaired to the Concertina Band Club in Mexborough, each of us bringing some snap for an end-of-term booze up. I brought one of SWMBO's quiches and a bottle of HP sauce.
After we had eaten our fill, we told the other drinkers, "Help yourself to anything that's left", and some ba***rd took my bottle of sauce! I was gutted!

Hi!
Many years ago, on the last day of term, my colleagues and I repaired to the Concertina Band Club in Mexborough, each of us bringing some snap for an end-of-term booze up. I brought one of SWMBO's quiches and a bottle of HP sauce.
After we had eaten our fill, we told the other drinkers, "Help yourself to anything that's left", and some ba***rd took my bottle of sauce! I was gutted!
Thats Mexborough for you.....

Anywhere int market but that'll be shut now so the woman will probably end up at bleedin' asda or summat. Not the same but half a bottle of brown sauce will make them edible. If 'she' behaves herself she can have some crust and maybe I'll sort her some waaahn out for later.
C'mon gunge pork pies just in't right with a pork pie. It's gota be branston pickle.
D656_687.jpg

Latest posts

Back