Microbrewery Crowdfunding

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoddy

General lurker.......
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been overwhelmed by the amazing response from the home brewing community and craft beer drinkers in the community who have got behind us and pledged to help make our community focused brewery and tap room become a reality. There is only have 2 weeks of our crowd funding left but there is still time to bag yourself one of our amazing pay it forward rewards, so don’t miss out.

You can go direct to our crowd funding page Help us make Maverick Brewing a reality to double your money online or in our tap room, buy that Christmas gift for someone you love in addition to cool t-shirts and one time only experiences. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and register on our website Maverick Brewing Co - Micro Brewery and Tap Room to get the latest news and updates.

Doing anything Friday night? Why not join me for a virtual meet the brewer @maverickbrewingco and drink along this Friday at 8pm on Facebook live. You can shoot us your questions and get them answered by our head brewer and founder Hod on the night as well as learn all about Maverick, why we are crowd funding, and how you can get involved.

Great question!
I got one...
I don't do social media ...and although Mrs Clint bought me BrewDog shares a while back.. I'm still unsure on crowd funding...what you get,do,etc...
Thanks!

Great question!
I got one...
I don't do social media ...and although Mrs Clint bought me BrewDog shares a while back.. I'm still unsure on crowd funding...what you get,do,etc...
Thanks!
Basically you buy a package. You donate money in return for the package you buy/sign up to.

Great question!
I got one...
Thanks!
In my case, because i am a startup, i cant really offer equity as an investment (although i am talking to some potential investors atm) you can pledge and basically get money back rewards.

Its rewards like, Pledge £50 and get £75 back to spend online (excluding postage) or in our tap room. Or Pledge £150 and get £200 back. Or £30 and get your name on our investors wall, or £24 and get a Maverick Brew Co t-shirt.

All that kinda thing is on offer.

I've pitched in @Hoddy but what happens if you don't get the full target on crowd funding? Plans still go ahead?
Legend thank you for pledging !!

We are flexible, so if we don't reach the target then the crowd will be asked if they are happy to keep their pledge in return for the reward.

So basically if we don't "hit" the target you still get to redeem your reward athumb.. as plans will still go ahead.

Hi @Hoddy
Ive been following this story on here and on social media with interest and am so pleased that you managed to get this project up and running, particularly with all the obstacles that were thrown into your way. Really pleased for you 👏
I’m not sure if I’ve missed anything but can you let me know what the situation is with the rewards for your backers please? How do we get to claim these?

Latest posts

Back