Microwave ovens.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think ours is on its last legs as the turntable no longer rotates smoothly (i assume the motor is on its way out) i was looking at some sites earlier trying to get an idea of prices when i saw this which made me smile.

aaaaaa.jpg

Does it work?

No, I would buy the real thing and take the plug off. :laugh8:

About this product

This microwave is deal for role play. Budding chefs will be able to cook up a fabulous feast of fiction on this toy microwave. With realistic internal turntable and dials that turn and click.

Painted yellow and white.

Front opening door.

Turntable inside.

Turn and click knobs.

Co-ordinates with other items in the range.

• Size H25, W38, D27.5cm.
  • Self-assembly.
  • For ages 3 years and over.
  • EAN 5012824001618.
WARNING(S):

• Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
  • Only for domestic use.
  • To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.

Are the wheels turning OK? Motors tend to stop altogether rather than get weak.

Having taken the wheel thing out i have found a small patch of paint has come off the bottom (a small rust spot) about the size of your small finger nail the wheels are slightly catching as they run over it, its not sparking even though rusty metal is exposed and the oven is working perfectly.

The best thing is, the only review for that toy microwave on the Argos site says "Great value for money".

I love searching for a quality bargain. So, Mr Chippy, what are your EXACT requirements for a new microwave oven? Wattage, features, bells and whistles?

I am no cook so as long as it'll heat a tin of spaghetti (or any other canned food) it'll do for me. :thumba:

(obviously not in the can before someone says it) :laugh8:

Back