Missing member

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CD

Retired Brewer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know what has happened to Kelper? He used to contribute to this forum most days, but suddenly stopped on December 3rd last year.

I think chippy or Clint has mentioned this before, but no answers.

You can’t even tag him so he must have properly left.

I was about to express my condolences whilst wondering how you had mislaid it, but then I realised......

I had a lengthy private conversation with him, and we even exchanged bottles of various alcoholic beverages. He is not even responding to me that way, which leads me to doubt he took umbrage with Chippy. I tried to phone him this morning but he is ex-directory, so will drop him a line tomorrow.

You can’t even tag him so he must have properly left.

I am not aware that he has asked to be removed from the forum but have noticed when you look at his profile it no longer shows his "Last Seen" date and time under his Joined date., Coffin Dodgers is showing his below.

k.jpg
cd.jpg

I am happy to report that Kelper has contacted me, as I was beginning to fear that he had succumbed from Covid or some accident. He is alive and well, but decided to quit this and other forums for one reason or another. I think this is a pity, as his postings were always interesting and helpful.

He tells me that he would be happy for me to pass on his e-mail address to anyone interested, so if you would like to contact him – and possibly try to entice him back into the fold – ask me via the Private Conversation function. (This is activated, in case you don’t know, by clicking on the little envelope icon at the top right corner of the HBF home page.)

Best wishes to myqul his posts had almost convinced me to brew lower abv beers than I do. He and terry are missed and also that sneaky forumite who disappears to france for a month or two at a time and has two spaniels as his avatar. sorry mate, I'm blaming the HB I can only remember a few names as a time.

I've not seen stigman for a while either, his beer exploits would give our mr. hazelwood a run for his money. Although the relatively new chap in the lederhosen is doing a good job filling the gap. athumb..

Latest posts

Back