Mmmm Cheese

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wensleydale cheese fantastic cheese and a brilliant visitor centre -

View attachment 61760

6ee206-Yorkshire-Wensleydale.jpg

Set in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales is The Wensleydale Creamery, home of Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese and our fantastic Visitor Centre.

Shop - Wensleydale Creamery - Artisan Cheese, Gifts & Hampers

View attachment 61763

Award-winning Visitor Experience

Our interactive experience will take you on a journey through the art of cheese making which includes the opportunity to watch Yorkshire Wensleydale cheese being handcrafted by our team of master cheese-makers from our Viewing Gallery.

There’s fun for the whole family with hands-on games and activities. Have fun driving the children’s milk tanker and learn all about how a cow makes milk.

Watch clips of your favourite Wallace & Gromit films, with colouring kits, quizzes and puzzles for the children too. You can also have your photo taken with Wallace & Gromit Characters!

Admissions
£4.95 Adults
£2.95 Children
Family ticket (2 adults & 2 children) £12.95
Free entry with the two course January offer

Went there a few years ago when we were camping on the Hawes Caravan Club site. We did the full tour, and It was really interesting. Well worth a visit :thumbsup:

We bought some cheese of course, but unfortunately not as much as we would have liked because we didn't have much room in the motorhome fridge :(

Went there a few years ago when we were camping on the Hawes Caravan Club site. We did the full tour, and It was really interesting. Well worth a visit :thumbsup:

We bought some cheese of course, but unfortunately not as much as we would have liked because we didn't have much room in the motorhome fridge :(

The first time i went in i nearly did a back flip when i opened the door it stank that much, i was expecting a bit of a smell of off milk but i was not prepared for that.

Back