Mobile kegging from BKT

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerryjo

Still brewing though never get much time....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just received my mobile kegging kit from Jonny @BrewKegTap and must commend them as everything was preassembled and there is literally nothing to do apart from disassembly so as to clean and sanitise put back together and hook up the gas.
Shall be looking forward to the warmer nights to get this in action.

PXL_20210515_171319143.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. That's the same regulator that I have. Is that the Sodastream adaptor I see on there?
It certainly is as the kit is a birthday present from the missus and the kids hot me a soda stream bottle so all I need to do is get some brewing done and get it filled.The adapter comes as part of the kit.

@Gerryjo forgive my ignorance as I know nothing about kegging, is mobile kegging so you can take beer to parties, BBQs etc ?

Does it come with a serving tap? Getting your setup right to avoid dispensing points of foam can be... interesting...
Funny they have covered that option in their notes supplied giving extra beer line so as you can cut to length required as there is between 2 to 3 mtrs of 3/16 line and you also get a choice of taps.

Just got same kit with Pluto tap, regulator feels like a really nice bit of kit .
Keg came pressurised as well, overall well impressed with quality 👍
Noted that the 10l keg has double o-rings on the posts and comes with two spare.The service as mentioned is fantastic as I bought a Brewzilla last year and had a twisted silicone hose and wouldn't pump until I got it straightened out and he offered £15 discount but I opted for a spare hose which I haven't had to use yet and probably won't and the issue wasn't his fault.

Just received my mobile kegging kit from Jonny @BrewKegTap and must commend them as everything was preassembled and there is literally nothing to do apart from disassembly so as to clean and sanitise put back together and hook up the gas.
Shall be looking forward to the warmer nights to get this in action.

.View attachment 47223
I'm struggling to understand where you connect the bananas.

Latest posts

Back