More corny questions

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very true .. I started with 2 with picnic taps for a budget choice to get me started. And very quickly added the 3rd and 3 nukataps ,and recently 3 kegland secondary regulators 😂. The 9l kegland keg is really good quality..I want a 19l one now🙄
I tried running it past the wife that the keggerator would look well in the kitchen. She never even cracked up, she just laughed and told me to wise up.
Looks like I will be spending a lot of time in the garage 😄

Can anyone help me I'm jumping from site to site but cant figure what size hose and size connectors to get I have co2 and corny
I need regulator and hoses taps so on but not sure which to buy some have different sizes but regulator doesn't say what size hose or connector I can get party hose but not sure about the rest

I tried running it past the wife that the keggerator would look well in the kitchen. She never even cracked up, she just laughed and told me to wise up.
Looks like I will be spending a lot of time in the garage 😄
I'm sure I would get the same response..I wish I had been into brewing when I refurbished the house as I would have made a cupboard to fit the kegerator with the taps hidden behind or a a fancy tap wall

Can anyone help me I'm jumping from site to site but cant figure what size hose and size connectors to get I have co2 and corny
I need regulator and hoses taps so on but not sure which to buy some have different sizes but regulator doesn't say what size hose or connector I can get party hose but not sure about the rest
Contact Jonny at brewkegtap. Honestly.

I got the kit from bkt, gas line is 3/8, beer line is 3/16 with reducers from 3/8.All john guest push fit connectors.

If in doubt give bkt a call, jonny will help you with exactly what you need.He probably sells thousands of kegs a year and knows his stuff.

Back