More Jacko allegations

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Portreath

Landlord.
Reaction score
I've just read that a new documentary due to be aired soon will show two new accusers of Michael Jackson discussing how he (allegedly) groomed and sexually abused them. The independent has stated that coincidentally radio 2 have not included any of Jacko's solo recording since the announcement of the documentary release on 24th Feb. Uncomfortable reading!

Never a fan of jacko but why have these two waited so long, he cant stand up for himself now, in my opinion they should be charged for deformation of character, not him, they are just after money.

Last edited:
Being such an influential figure in modern music, you would hope that the accusations are baseless, however all of these allegations do make you wonder. also, I know that Neverland is quite a vast estate, but I'm not sure he was guilty of deforestation whilst building it aunsure....

im sorry, but MJ was a complete weirdo, he surrounded himself with children all of the time. you may say he was childlike himself or some other excuse, but this was a grown adult man spending a large amount of his time with very young kids, with them often sleeping at his house and in his bed..... that is just weird and wrong.

No smoke without fire? The guy was definitely suspect. 30 year old men should not be sleeping in the same bed as 7 year old kids. I don't care if he was 'a child at heart'. He was more than old enough to know that was wrong. The big question is this, why is a multi-millionaire, world famous, music idol, single man surrounding himself with young kids instead of bucking the bollox off himself with every bit of groupie trim going?

I think with regards to the 'why come out of the wood word and tell all now' question, I guess we only have to look at the likes of Harris, Savile, Glitter & Weinstein (allegedly) et al for this to make sense.

He’s a sexual deviant, always has been. Plenty of people in denial due to them being blinded by his talant.

Latest posts

Back