More Mangrove Jack's Beer & Cider Kits + More Brewing Sugar!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B2B

THBF Sponsor.
Reaction score
Mangrove Jacks Logo large.png

Our Mangrove Jack's Beer & Cider Kits are now back in stock!

we've had a big order in today, but if it's anything like the last few, it won't hang around for long, so grab them while you can.

Mangrove Jack's Craft Series Cider Kits Only £17.95
Mangrove Jack's Craft Series Beer Kits Only £18.95

Brew2Bottle Brewing Sugar available in 1kg, 5kg or 10kg From £1.95

Thank you!

Brew2Bottle

Any idea if or when you will be getting more of the tequila flavoured lager kits in?, got all excited when placing my order earlier then saw the dreaded words out of stock :-(

Any idea when you will have Lager/Pale/Pilsner malts back in stock? I have a full basket with all other items, just need the malt.

Cheers, Nick

Any idea if or when you will be getting more of the tequila flavoured lager kits in?, got all excited when placing my order earlier then saw the dreaded words out of stock :-(

Hey

These are gone now, we won't be getting more I'm afraid. They were an end of line product and took an option on the last of the stock.

Sorry

Any idea when you will have Lager/Pale/Pilsner malts back in stock? I have a full basket with all other items, just need the malt.

Cheers, Nick

Hopefully this week... I'm placing big orders with suppliers still but we're only getting a fraction of what I'm ordering at the moment. If you sign up for the email notifications on the site you'll be among the first to know though when they arrive.

Thanks

Cwtch is just stock issues with suppliers right now, I guess they are waiting for more from manufacturer before they can send out. We haven't had any for around 2 weeks now, but they will be back in stock as soon as available.

Cwtch is just stock issues with suppliers right now, I guess they are waiting for more from manufacturer before they can send out. We haven't had any for around 2 weeks now, but they will be back in stock as soon as available.
Great stuff thanks for the update, just placed an order with you, its Geoff from Westfield Farm Aberdeenshire, had great service from you guys and always great prices, keep up the good work and will be busy when I get my order, I was a broken man when my keg ran dry last night and my new brew still has a week to go, must learn to plan better
Cheers
Geoff

I had the Cwtch from yourselves at a great price. Its a lovely beer and a really fun kit. I'm not surprised it's selling out fast.

Cheers, Nick

Hi guys... as luck would have it 30 x Cwtch kits have just been booked into stock. We've got another 9 pallets to book in yet this afternoon so more and more will become available again. Woodfordes Wherry are also back in stock and a few others.

Cheers

Hi, are you going to be getting the mangro jack's pink grapefruit IPA back in.

Latest posts

Back