Most annoying TV adverts....

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davvy

Reaction score
Here's one for all TV watchers to contribute...

What's your most hated / objectionable, / annoying TV ad. and reasons why....?

One for starters....
Any "Oral B" ads with condescending pseudo health practitioners, coupled with "Clueless Pseudo real" people.......Ggggrrrrr !

I really can't stand that slow walking towards the camera and the hands held slightly apart at chest height and waved around to try to express what's being said...dickheads!
Also the weather presenter.... can't just say "cold" or "freezing" they have to actually pretend they really are freeeeezing..brrrrr! In a TV studio..Berks!

So, and it’s not really annoying lol but every time I mention it no one remembers it.

But right, my favourite ad ever was the Guinness one with the squirrels, and the mountain of people, and The Thinker, he goes to sleep with questions and wakes up with answers....

anyone know the one I mean?

There is more advert time than TV now. Annoying repetitive ads even during the same program which is probably a repeat, I do appreciate a well made ad particularly if it's funny. Two spring to mind, I need a pharmacist!! And I think it's Asda, this is how we do it song where the daughter gets dad's 1 pound out of the trolley and her face as dad asks for the pound is priceless.
Yes it's sad, twisted by ads I hate most of them though.

Last edited:
The hugely vastly enormously infinitely pretentious car (1) and perfume (2) adds.

(1) a smelly can with a wheel at each corner much the same as each other.

(2) Some uber scrawny female struting about on screen. So far up herself she can even have a .....

Aamcle

Ads for love island house wifes of cheshire, and i would love to take a staple gun and stapel that guys mouth who does the fast talking about apr and interest rates

I have two HD recording boxes one is a standard Freeview box that uses the aerial the other uses my unused sky dish as i stopped throwing money in that bottomless pit years ago i never watch an advert.

The newer versions use Wi-Fi not Ethernet.

Last edited:
I hate the drug company adds for prescription drugs.
And the lawyer adds looking for people who used the drugs and had serious side effects to sue the drug companies.

Latest posts

Back