Motorbike.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

Gerryjo

Still brewing though never get much time....
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now here they are in style....

Norton.jpg

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I cannot remember my mates dads sounding like that (first video) i am not surprised the idea never caught on (smoke in second video)

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
He likes his motor -

Mind that kerb :shock:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYnE36opw-g[/ame]

Reaction score
All 2 strokes sound awesome, except mopeds! I still want a H1 or H2 so bad but even junkers are commanding four-figure sums, anything remotely useable goes for five!

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I had a KH250 bugger used to missfire on the middle pot when it rained heavy, it also seized on the same pot once which was an **** twitching moment I didn't ever want to go through again.

Reaction score
I had a KH250 bugger used to missfire on the middle pot when it rained heavy, it also seized on the same pot once which was an **** twitching moment I didn't ever want to go through again.

All part of the fun! My mate crashed one of those when failing to slow down quickly enough after a 'speed trial'. Had expansion chambers that sounded like 120 decibels of ripping sailcloth. Mechanical music!

moto748

Landlord.
Reaction score
Today I decided I'd treat my ageing 748 to a new cover, It's out in the yard in all weathers, and the old cover is worn out, starting to rip into holes, and is frankly an eyesore. The old girl deserves a little looking after in her old age! I've had a bike licence and (apart from a couple of short periods) a bike on the road too, ever since I was 25, and I'm pushing 70 now. I suppose the end of biking is in sight for me, but I feel fine at the moment.

AlDaviz

Regular.
Reaction score
Today I decided I'd treat my ageing 748 to a new cover, It's out in the yard in all weathers, and the old cover is worn out, starting to rip into holes, and is frankly an eyesore. The old girl deserves a little looking after in her old age! I've had a bike licence and (apart from a couple of short periods) a bike on the road too, ever since I was 25, and I'm pushing 70 now. I suppose the end of biking is in sight for me, but I feel fine at the moment.
Enjoy while you can 👍