Mounted and riot police clashed with protesters on London's Whitehall on Saturday.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No thank you. It would have been nice though for the mod to have checked first though because everything said was factual. Too long in the tooth to do / post otherwise. Still nice to be able to monitor / contribute to other topics.

how exactly would I have checked a unsubstantiated eye witness account?

It would have been nice though for the mod to have checked first though because everything said was factual.

The scenario where you mentioned what would have happened if the roles had been reversed was not factual it was pure speculation and i would not have felt comfortable leaving it in view on a Friday night when many members will be having a few home brews, i would have done exactly the same as MyQul.

Please do not go into further detail of that part of the removed post i only mention it to show that MyQul was not guilty of biased censorship which you accused him of earlier in the thread.

Last edited:
I didnt go into the full post for obvious reasons I agree with its removal for the reasons given, I have posted the forum rule that covers this below, this is the end of this discussion.

4.2. We reserve the right to refuse service, deny or terminate membership and access to any person with or without cause, and to remove or edit content in our sole and absolute discretion.

Latest posts

Back