multi quote

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bazzac

Reaction score
I have had a few attempts using this feature to no avail.

whats the trick?

The secret is don't drink beer. If you can multi quote your definitely sober.

Perserverance,,lol

I guess if you multi quote then perhaps theCTRL button comes into play

Drunkenly, i admit i was trying to quote singular quotes and tried multiple times with no success and much frustration. i accept that may not have been apparent from my rambligs but hey ho, its a learning curve

PMSL

I have had a few attempts using this feature to no avail.

whats the trick?
Hmmmmm, i guess i am not sober
Perserverance,,lol

Drunkenly, i admit i was trying to quote singular quotes and tried multiple times with no success and much frustration. i accept that may not have been apparent from my rambligs but hey ho, its a learning curve

PMSL

Click the "+ Quote" button for all the quotes you want to use. This saves them for later.

Then click the "insert quotes" button bellow the area you type in to. Here you can choose to insert them.

Perserverance,,lol

PMSL
Click the "+ Quote" button for all the quotes you want to use. This saves them for later.

Then click the "insert quotes" button bellow the area you type in to. Here you can choose to insert them.
It works

Latest posts

Back