Muntons Liquid Malt Extract (New Range)

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G-Town Brewer

Reaction score
Some of these new extracts from Muntons look interesting, but there seems to be little or no information on how to use them. The new Muntons beer app thingy seems pretty useless to me and doesn't really make sense when trying to create recipes. I'd be interested in finding out if anyone has used any of them yet and if they are any good. I notice there is a "hopped" version, but I can't find any info on exactly what that means and how it should be used. TIA

Some of these new extracts from Muntons look interesting, but there seems to be little or no information on how to use them. The new Muntons beer app thingy seems pretty useless to me and doesn't really make sense when trying to create recipes. I'd be interested in finding out if anyone has used any of them yet and if they are any good. I notice there is a "hopped" version, but I can't find any info on exactly what that means and how it should be used. TIA
Any pics

Latest posts

Back