Muntons Tap Room Series

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought the watermelon sour, never brewed extract before and felt it would be decent to have in storage for when the fermenter is free and I don't have any time, wangled a family free day on Saturday, got merged to sofa and had a couple of cans, have to say it was very convenient, looks, smells and tastes decent this far and will probably look into the Sabro IPA kit in future (say this now, when it ends up being terrible 😂).

I brewed the sour, and was pleasantly surprised. As there does not seem to be other sour kits available I bought a couple of extra on discount and have stored the yeast in the freezer to extend the shelf life.

I brewed the Lazy Days before Chistmas, from memory used a 1.2kg can of Mangrove Jack's light enhancer. I thought it was pretty good, and the entire keg vanished at out Christmas party in just over a hour. I've been asked when I'm making again. Bought a can recently for £14. Will brew for summer.

Back