Music

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
In the name of getting to know the regulars a bit more, what music do you all like? I’m a bit of a rocker, (hard rock and metal) but was born in the late 70’s so also love the 80s and 90s stuff.

Having grown up with musicals and done a few musical theatre shows I’m also a lover of this sort of stuff!

Would be great to know everyone else’s preferences! 🤟

I like all music from rock to opera and most things in between i love country as well, and i think the best singer in the world is Andrea Bocelli it's effortless, music is a mood thing for me

Rod I love him too he’s got a beautiful voice. Especially the Sarah Brightman duet. Love singing in Italian. 😊

Being born mid 60's i was bought up on, the doors, fleetwood mac, joni mitchell etc etc, but by far the most epic band for me was pink floyd, seen them many many times live.

Mid to late 80's had to be the rave scene, acid house parties, dancing in farmers fields and aircraft hangers....the birth of the mobile phone and driving round the m25 looking for the latest rave.

Now days just radio2 is a safe bet lol.

My preferred genre was post grunge lol. Pretty accurate tbf!

Got Spotify on right now. Their playlists they make for me are pretty good. 😃
I do find it slightly scary how accurate Spotify recommendations can be. I do think the one issue with Spotify and other digital services is the decline in the idea of listening to an album as a whole. i.e, I am very much of the view that a band like Pink Floyd is best listened to as a whole album rather than individual tracks.

Back