My biggest regret.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I regret about 75% of my life, but knowing that doing things differently would likely alter how things are here and now, I wouldn't change a thing.

I know, the band was called Kill2This, bloody ridiculous name, but they had been signed to east west records if i remember rightly, wasn't really my type of metal, but it would have got my name out there on a wider stage.
The name doesn't ring a bell but I see they've supported some big names, Megadeth, Devin Townsend... According to wiki they also opened for Soil during their debut UK tour, during which I saw them in Belfast, so I might have unwittingly seen Kill2This.

Do you still do any gigs/recording?

The name doesn't ring a bell but I see they've supported some big names, Megadeth, Devin Townsend... According to wiki they also opened for Soil during their debut UK tour, during which I saw them in Belfast, so I might have unwittingly seen Kill2This.

Do you still do any gigs/recording?
No Steve, not done anything since mid 2000's but every now and again I think maybe I still have something to offer, then I just laugh. 😀

Nothing at present, but I used to write my vocal parts based on the rough tracks, mainly guitar and drums, you have anything completed I can listen too.. could be interesting, I bet I am rusty as hell though 😃
I have a little track I recorded as a sort of demo when I first got my 8 string so it's a bit rough around the edges but I'd love to hear some vocals over it, just for a bit of fun of course 😁

Latest posts

Back