My First Year - Kits

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don’t for get to try the hazy from muntons people, best kit I have ever done , defy anyone to tell the difference between the kit and all grain 🍻
Yes mate it is and it’s bloody marvellous, just be aware you have to be extra careful to minimise the amount of air you get into the brew when bottling or keging and dry hopping and when you take the lid off to put in the first dry hop which is on day two, as these hazy niepa are very prone to oxidisation
Get it right and you will tasting one hell of a beer that you brewed yourself 👍🍻

Yes mate it is and it’s bloody marvellous, just be aware you have to be extra careful to minimise the amount of air you get into the brew when bottling or keging and dry hopping and when you take the lid off to put in the first dry hop which is on day two, as these hazy niepa are very prone to oxidisation
Get it right and you will tasting one hell of a beer that you brewed yourself 👍🍻
Neipa even , 🤦🏻‍♂️😂

My first year of brewing too and have just stuck to kits for now. Lockdown got me started and I've very much become addicted. My highlights so far from trying about 15 kits are:
Mangrove Jack Craft Series Juicy IPA, Mango Pale Ale, Raspberry and Lime Cider and Single Hop IPA.
St. Peters Brewery Golden Ale
Festival Golden Stag
Muntons Flagship Hazy IPA
Muntons American IPA

I've also invested in a 5 and 10 litre dark farm keg which are brilliant.
I've got a garage full of about 200 beers now which will see me through Christmas and beyond.
Cheers 🍻

My first year of brewing too and have just stuck to kits for now. Lockdown got me started and I've very much become addicted. My highlights so far from trying about 15 kits are:
Mangrove Jack Craft Series Juicy IPA, Mango Pale Ale, Raspberry and Lime Cider and Single Hop IPA.
St. Peters Brewery Golden Ale
Festival Golden Stag
Muntons Flagship Hazy IPA
Muntons American IPA

I've also invested in a 5 and 10 litre dark farm keg which are brilliant.
I've got a garage full of about 200 beers now which will see me through Christmas and beyond.
Cheers 🍻
Nice. I had about 200 pints of homebrew in May. Raspberry and Lime Cider sounds interesting and I might give that a try for next summer. Will also try the flagship IPA. Cheers. I had a couple of glasses of the Pinot Grigio earlier with dinner and am enjoying a Mangrove Jacks Australian Pale Ale now.

Back