My Keezer Build.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EveryoneKnowsADave

Reaction score
Just thought I'd share some pictures
of my Keezer build. Currently only two kegs but it has space for 4 kegs + CO2 and/or Nitrogen mix.

I've installed an Inkbird STC1000 to control the freezer and a 60w heater tube. (Needs a fan to provide circulation). I've also added a dual output regulator and flow control taps with reduced beerline (lines still to be trimmed).

Next up is an epoxy resin bottletop lid and a beer can wall at the back.

Kinda sad it's almost finished, I've really enjoyed researching and building this.

I'm looking for some custom tap handles. Does anyone have any suggestions for sources/ideas?

Although this is my first build and I'm relatively knew to homebrewing I'm happy to answer any questions or share experiences if it's useful for anyone.

Keezer equipment is from Jonny at BrewKegTap.

20201230_124045.jpg
20201229_173736.jpg

20210111_183914.jpg

20210111_192154.jpg

20210111_192818.jpg

Last edited:
Cheers @Gerryjo 👍 Looking forward to getting some actual homebrew in it :beer1:
Always mind to measure your ABV in a brew and date as well because I had some last night and couldn't finish the fifth as I was 4 sheets to the wind and what a hangover when I awoke but I made it so I'll drink it.

Looks good, looking forward to seeing your epoxy resin bottle top lid, I've considered using epoxy once or twice myself but not tried due to cost and the likely hood that I would mess it up somehow

Looks good, looking forward to seeing your epoxy resin bottle top lid, I've considered using epoxy once or twice myself but not tried due to cost and the likely hood that I would mess it up somehow

Thanks @Martin O . Yeah, I'm keen to do it but a bit of research to do first. One of those things that you only get one shot at! 🤔

@DavieC. Have you thought about a drip tray?
I'm just starting my kegarator build(nowhere as smart as yours) and only thing I haven't got is a drip tray.
Just wandering what options are available?

@DavieC. Have you thought about a drip tray?
I'm just starting my kegarator build(nowhere as smart as yours) and only thing I haven't got is a drip tray.
Just wandering what options are available?

Thanks @JFB. I had started sticking beer bottle labels on the outside but I much prefer the cleaner basic look. Less is more. A shame because I ruined a few belting bottle labels in the process 😪.

It's on the list but I haven't had a proper look yet. My usual go to is Amazon but I'm quickly learning that Amazon is quick but not always competitive price wise. I'll post here if I settle on anything, it'll likely be chrome / aluminium.

If you need any help with the build there's loads of help on here and I'm happy to help oo, although this is my first build 🙂

Perfect! Loads of top tips in there, including the pre-glue. I hadn't thought of that. Also surprised at how little depth is required on top of the finished subject matter. I would have went waaaaay deeper! Cheers for sharing 👍
He has a 5 vlog series on his build and turned out a nice bit of kit.

Finally got around to adding the additional kegs, nukatap, intertap (with stout nozzle), ODL nitrogen/mix regulator and 79/30 canister to the keezer set up. It's almost done. Just the lid to finish it off. All from Jonny at BrewKegTap (apart from the gas which is from Lothian Supply Co).

-8zn6f4.jpg

qbvozt.jpg

20210323_222004.jpg

Just thought I'd share some pictures
of my Keezer build. Currently only two kegs but it has space for 4 kegs + CO2 and/or Nitrogen mix.

I've installed an Inkbird STC1000 to control the freezer and a 60w heater tube. (Needs a fan to provide circulation). I've also added a dual output regulator and flow control taps with reduced beerline (lines still to be trimmed).

Next up is an epoxy resin bottletop lid and a beer can wall at the back.

Kinda sad it's almost finished, I've really enjoyed researching and building this.

I'm looking for some custom tap handles. Does anyone have any suggestions for sources/ideas?

Although this is my first build and I'm relatively knew to homebrewing I'm happy to answer any questions or share experiences if it's useful for anyone.

Keezer equipment is from Jonny at BrewKegTap.

View attachment 39360 View attachment 39359
View attachment 39361
View attachment 39362
View attachment 39363
What did you use to stick the collar down, build my collar, just wanted a first hand knowledge..

Back