My kegerator build

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simon12

THBF Sponsor
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
This is what I made about a month ago but only just found the cable for my camera
IMG-5827.jpg

IMG-5828.jpg

Being used commercially dispensing from 2 30L sankey kegs. Fridge was £27 on Ebay. I just did a rough estimation and set the fridge to 4C and pressure to 10PSI and it pours everything perfectly. The 2 main things I would do differently if making again are put the taps an inch higher so the lines don't push against the top keg (hence the corny holding the door shut) and use a bit less or none of the 3/16 line as it pours a bit slow. Its so much better than the line chiller I was using before which seemed to randomly pour nearly OK to just pouring foam. I didn't use the much more expensive flow control taps I have as I didn't have anything to remove them from the fittings there on and it seems I don't need them. I have poured 5 kegs so far and they only seem to need under 24 hours to cool after putting them in.

This is what I made about a month ago but only just found the cable for my camera
IMG-5827.jpg

IMG-5828.jpg

Being used commercially dispensing from 2 30L sankey kegs. Fridge was £27 on Ebay. I just did a rough estimation and set the fridge to 4C and pressure to 10PSI and it pours everything perfectly. The 2 main things I would do differently if making again are put the taps an inch higher so the lines don't push against the top keg (hence the corny holding the door shut) and use a bit less or none of the 3/16 line as it pours a bit slow. Its so much better than the line chiller I was using before which seemed to randomly pour nearly OK to just pouring foam. I didn't use the much more expensive flow control taps I have as I didn't have anything to remove them from the fittings there on and it seems I don't need them. I have poured 5 kegs so far and they only seem to need under 24 hours to cool after putting them in.

Wow your buying you own beer in? What’s in the two kegs?

Wow your buying you own beer in? What’s in the two kegs?
Its in a micro pub I run, at the moment I have Three legs modern IPA and Pig & Porter Ingrid is a hybrid white IPA but can't remember what was in it when I took the picture.

Latest posts

Back