My other hobby

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did this last week in Manchester

thb.jpg

Very strange cycling the Mancuian way

Vossy1 said:
bigspoon, I'll take a photo when I'm out walking my dogs tomorrow and you can tell me what motors they are :hmm: ....if you can :whistle: :grin:
My other hobby is my double allotment 20m x 20m of weeding :roll:

I'll try! I only know British made though......

BeerEagle said:
The Seven Champions in all their glory.
I've been googling and I understand your avatar now :thumb:

My other hobby, with in-laws at the pointy end (well he likes to sit up front with a beer and give directions), darling daughter in doorway and Mrs. Mole at the blunt end.

Chugabout2.jpg

My other hobbies:
Mountain biking
30fecb07.jpg

Riding and fixing my VTR1000F when it decides to have a hissy fit.
903a2131.jpg

James

This one is getting further away need to get it back in my life

Thats me behind the lens being photographed whilst working

PICT0479.jpg

Derbyshire... Hmmm...

Fancy setting a "must have been back in the water by" date? If it hasn't happened by then its the slightly less salubrious surroundings of Stoney? Say, this time next year?

bigspoon said:
My other hobby is restoring stationary engines
IMAG0301.jpg

1953 Lister D type

Do you 'do' Welland, or any of the other steam fairs with that?

My other hobby is an Aprilia Falco that seems to want to dwell in the shed for the summer :(

Moley said:
I've been googling and I understand your avatar now :thumb:

Yeah, I used to get a lot of stick on a couple of American HB forums about it :D

We'll be up in Beverley, near Hull, this weekend if anyone is around for a pint. The Sun on Friday night looks favourite.

amongst t'other hobbies, I'm renovating a 1963 Fordson Super Dexta tractor but I also like woodwork and farming, anything tangibly creative to counteract the lack of physical job satisfaction that working in IT entails.
P1020189.jpg

P1020190.jpg

Northern Brewer said:
amongst t'other hobbies, I'm renovating a 1963 Fordson Super Dexta tractor

This thread is getting weirder and weirder for me...

...I learned to drive on one of those! :lol:

calumscott said:
Northern Brewer said:
amongst t'other hobbies, I'm renovating a 1963 Fordson Super Dexta tractor

This thread is getting weirder and weirder for me...

...I learned to drive on one of those! :lol:

I've yet to drive it, only had it since 2005........... Doris needs quite a bit of work, the previous owner had improvised to keep her working. For example I found a bent nail used as a washer in the front hub to tighten up the conical bearings instead of replacing them - very little bearing remained - more a collection of iron filings surrounded by iron sludge. Should make more headway this year, I want to take it to the local agricultural show next year with the link box filled with my home brew :drink: not sure about driving back though........

Back