My other hobby

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My other hobby is martial arts , in particular martial arts weaponry mastering the nunchaku , escrima etc. here's my current pair I made :-)
d4b7804d-e646-203a.jpg
. Keen reader too ( boring I know ) love anything to do with UFO's and conspiracy.

One of my other hobbies is chasing and photographing these fast little blighters.

4spotchaser001female.jpg

That's an excellent shot there pd. What cam you got, and what lens you use for the shot?

Would love to be able to dedicate more time to photography, but too many hobbies with beer, satellite, Xbox, and lo and missus to please... Now, if only I won the lottery, would have lots more time, hehe

ipodpics002.jpg
my two boys take up pretty much all my non working time so i guess they count as a hobbie and they also love to do a bit of fishing with their auld man :D

Nikon D300 and too many wallet busting lenses. Chasing dragonflies is quite an adventure and takes in photography the natural world botany and marathon running ! just to get one shot.... Spent a week on the Norfolk Broads last year and got 2 shots of Swallowtail butterflies !

also do fly tying and fly fishing, wood lathe work, model figures painting and keeping the wife happy. bloody work still gets in the way of fun tho.

alawlor66430 said:
ipodpics002.jpg
my two boys take up pretty much all my non working time so i guess they count as a hobbie and they also love to do a bit of fishing with their auld man :D

Hang on a there, one in a Celtic shirt, one in a Rangers shirt and they are bothers. :wha:

Latest posts

Back