My Rye IPA just been reviewed by Is

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha few of my mates on Facebook who's been drinking my brews for a while are trying to talk me into it.

Id be happy with a grainfather..lol
My homemade setup doesn't hit the efficiencies Im after plus getting a new kitchen tand her upstairs will put a stop to 30 litres of wort on the stovetop.

Just obtained some Citra Cryo Hops from America and a haul of Galaxy which is hard to come by lately. So this next brew may be. all special : )

Good work Braindead. Still amazes me that even people around the Craft Beer scene get surprised that homebrew can equal or surpass commercial beers. So hard to shake that 70's beer kit stigma. Hope it inspires a few of his viewers to take up this hobby.

Maltmiller and geterbrewd both have some cryo hops in stock. They appear to pop up, in and out of stock quite often on most retailers, just a case of catching them.

Last edited:
Just chuffed I got a "Stone the Crows" lol
All I need now is a rich investor..........:smile6:

just seen the review 11/10 I reckon, I follow real ale craft beer channel from time to time. That is an amazing feat, he doesn't often give 10's out! - well done! :hat:

Thanks for all your kind words kind, much appreciated. Just shows us poor home brew boys can mix it up with the big guns

Latest posts

Back