Need Help Again Froth Problem

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APINTA

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi again I have a small problem with my PB beer the beer is in a King Keg PB and it is fitted with a sprinkler type tap that home brew sell on there site. Now this tap is adjustable so you have lots of froth or as little as you like by adjusting the little screw thing at the end tap I have it at its lowest at the moment so not to have loads froth when pouring beer and do not have to wait ages t to drink it. But When I tried to do this brew I got a load of froth and had to wait ages for it to clear Could this be down to beer Pressure which on mine at the moment is 9.5 could this be the Problem Pressure in the PB to high? and should I bring it down a bit.

Pressure which on mine at the moment is 9.5 could this be the Problem Pressure in the PB to high? and should I bring it down a bit.

9.5 PSI? Sounds about right, that's where mine usually ends up. You could drop it down a bit, but the trouble with that is it might run out of pressure when you've drawn off the majority of the beer.

Look on the positive side, you're one of the few people who've managed to get a PB that retains a decent pressure without leaking :thumb:

Latest posts

Back