Netflix movie thread.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Have you watched a good Netflix movie lately if so share here -

I know there is a recommend me a film/series thread but i would like to keep this to Netflix.

I know it's not a film but I started watching squid game on Netflix. I don't get all the hype, plus the voice over is terrible.
Maybe it's just not my bag 🤔

I know it's not a film but I started watching squid game on Netflix. I don't get all the hype, plus the voice over is terrible.
Maybe it's just not my bag 🤔
Ye need to use the sub titles to make it watchable.
I only saw the first episode and I quite liked it.

Movie wise, 1917 is well worth a watch.

Ye need to use the sub titles to make it watchable.
I only saw the first episode and I quite liked it.

Movie wise, 1917 is well worth a watch.
Funny I watched 1917 the other night. Not a bad show but I treat most war films like watching a Marvel film.
Fury being the worst

Squid games is great, nasty, comical, quite like the characters so far (only 2 episodes in).

1917, I watched the other night, I was really disappointed, I felt it was a overhyped, quite dull in places and finished with a bit of a meh.

Yeah Fury was only ok. Bit bleak.

Hateful 8 is mad craic though. One of Tarantino's finest.

On a war movie theme, Glory is great. The opening Battle of Antietam scene is stunning. It's about the 1st all black regiment in the US Civil War

On a war movie theme, Glory is great. The opening Battle of Antietam scene is stunning. It's about the 1st all black regiment in the US Civil War
Must give that a watch

1917, I watched the other night, I was really disappointed, I felt it was a overhyped, quite dull in places and finished with a bit of a meh.
Couldn't disagree more, we all have different tastes though.

Mystery Science Theatre 3000 is great craic on Netflix. Couple of guys riffing on **** movies.

I really enjoyed the Michael Schumacher documentary on Netflix.
Sad but a true great of the sport, I used to watch F1 very regularly but have fallen away lately

Well we can agree on Glory, fantastic film, must be getting on a bit now!

Actually did a quick scroll through the movies.
There's $hit loads.
'71' looks interesting.
British soldier gets seperated from his unit in Belfast 1971

Back