New automated brewer

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zymotik

Reaction score
I've got fed up of brewing with the BIAB method, something always goes wrong and my brews aren't consistent. If it's not a cheap eBay thermometer giving me a wrong reading or me tying the hop socks too tightly, then it's me boiling over onto the hob or wishing it was easier to clean up! So I've bought an automated machine, well 4 of us have shares in it. I'm hopeful it helps with all of the above, when it finally arrives, it's already a number of weeks late.

I'm now on the lookout for great tasting IPA recepies, especially those with a twist, I love the BrewDog Elvis Juice!

See you in the forum's...

Welcome to the forum Zymotik, good to see someone local. There are thousands of recipes around, either look on Brewers Friend by clicking on 'recipes' at the top of the screen, or for example google 'Elvis Juice clone'. Feel free to post any questions you have on here, there's always someone eager to help.

By the way, which automated system have you bought into?

Cheers guys, I bought the BrewDog book and have just spotted some great clones on here, thanks!

By the way, which automated system have you bought into?

As a group buy we ordered a Brewie+. Their first version had some faults but mostly positive feedback, so we shared the risk for version 2. Just setting up the back of the garage for it now... (That beer sign is from Studley Barn if you're near Redditch, he has lots of designs, Bat Juice/Jack Daniels/American stuff)

20180509_182010.jpg

Back