New Brewer from Southampton

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update: so as its payday today I deiced to go a head and purchase a beer kit and some extra bits from Tesco using my club card points, £50 (another keg, plus top with co2 valve, 8g c02 bulbs spare sugar) all for about £20, win win :) Just have to wait for my Kit to get here now, super excited :D

Update: The wait is finally over and my parcel from BrewUK has arrived!!!, Currently sat in work at the moment so cant really do anything other than watch time go by, not long till 5pm. I must say i'm rather excited. Like a child a christmas. I shall be posting up my experience in the Brewdays section of this forum so look out for that. Pictures will be included I hope. XD

soooo much excitement, its unreal:rofl:

I remember the exitement when making my first kit like it was yeasterday, i started with a couple of old DJ's i got from a workmate and no clue whatsoever how it was going to turn out, I wish every day I make or finish and clear my wines felt like that now, happy days.

Back