Forum Member Map.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are the hops going Brian? Been thinking about giving them a go now I have time on my hands.
I'll have to look into what type of hops will grow up here.

How are the hops going Brian? Been thinking about giving them a go now I have time on my hands.
I'll have to look into what type of hops will grow up here.
I got them too late so I ended up just planting them in a pot (an old wheel barrow actually). They grew ok but didn't get any hops this year. I'll move them into the garden later on to see how they go. Smiddylad (I think his name was Ian) had good success with his.

I got them too late so I ended up just planting them in a pot (an old wheel barrow actually). They grew ok but didn't get any hops this year. I'll move them into the garden later on to see how they go. Smiddylad (I think his name was Ian) had good success with his.
Cheers Brian. I notice @Smiddylad hasn't posted for a while. Too busy tending to his hops no doubt.

I don't normally use the map on a mobile but have just noticed if you click on any marker the persons username will pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back