Forum Member Map.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do, I update in batches as its a bit of a pita so it may be a day or two.

Good morning Chippy,
The reference above locates me to within yards of my house, but on the members' map I'm located about 65 miles too far west, on the wrong side of Vannes. Don't know if there's anything you can do about that. If not sure, come and have a look for yourself. I'll put the kettle on, you bring the biscuits.

When I view the map I see a huge area could you give me a town or village name or take a screen shot and put a marker on it.

When I view the map I see a huge area could you give me a town or village name or take a screen shot and put a marker on it.
Sure thing. Screen shot attached and the blue dot id the marker. You can see Vannes on the left of the picture, and the blue dot is between Béganne and Caden, but closer to Caden. Hope you can make it out- the picture below lacks much contrast on my screen. Perhaps I need a beer to put things in perspective.
Screenshot from 2019-03-08 12-38-24.png

You may have noticed the old member map is no longer visible this is due to the host demanding a monthly fee even though at registration it appeared it would be free, as it was popular i have decided to make a new one if you would like to be added please post your location in this thread.

The map is - HERE

If you click on the pins the members details will appear.

Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back