New Forum Member Map.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you put your cursor on a marker the members name and location will appear, i have also added a member list which makes using the map on mobile devices a lot easier. (you can close the list view by clicking the double arrow in the top right corner)

View map - https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2290525#

Zoom using the mouse wheel or +/- keys (click anywhere on the map to enable zoom)

If your name is not already posted on the map and you would like to be added post your location in this thread as it'll save me time looking for those not added.

This is a work in progress i will be adding more members when i have time.

If anyone's name is in the wrong location let me know in the thread.

ddddddddddd.jpg

Gowerton, halfway between Swansea and Llanelli *NW* of swansea

If you put your cursor on a marker the members name and location will appear, i have also added a member list which makes using the map on mobile devices a lot easier. (you can close the list view by clicking the double arrow in the top right corner)

View map - https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=2290525#

Zoom using the mouse wheel or +/- keys (click anywhere on the map to enable zoom)

If your name is not already posted on the map and you would like to be added post your location in this thread as it'll save me time looking for those not added.

This is a work in progress i will be adding more members when i have time.

If anyone's name is in the wrong location let me know in the thread.

ddddddddddd.jpg

Does @Strange-Steve get his own map? :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have started to add avatars to the map usernames, i wish i had seen that option earlier :doh:

How much do you want to zoom out on your map?

That's a great central England population - clearly where all the best brews are [emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back