New hops! Mosaic, Admiral, Fuggles, Progress, Simcoe & more!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of the prices of hops at KegThat.com

• Total voters

KegThat

Landlord.
Reaction score
We now have some more hops in stock! You can also select if you would like them in pellet or freshpak form.

Let me know what you think about the prices!

Cheers

I've picked mosaic as it one of my favourites...
You're £4 and pence...one of my usual..£8....at your prices I can get nearly twice as much...

Some of the hops have a 'Freshpak' option. I'm not familiar with that, does anyone know?

Just had a look at your site. Good job but it's not letting me select the quantity of grain. Only 1 kg crushed or incrusted, no drop down to select weight

Just had a look at your site. Good job but it's not letting me select the quantity of grain. Only 1 kg crushed or incrusted, no drop down to select weight
Sorry about this, there are separate listings for each different weight of grain! Which grain are you trying to purchase? Some only come in 1kg such as chocolate malt - this is because I don’t currently have a lot in stock 😬

What's your delivery rate and the maximum weight allowed
Three quid and as much as you like. I was pretty impressed by that as The Homebrew Company still charge you extra if you've gone over 31 kg but have met the free postage spend.

Back