New Irish liquid yeasts

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of them look really interesting... HBC have become my number 1 place now for ordering ingredients and equipment, next order I might add a few different yeasts.

Would be great if anyone else has any feedback on these

Descriptions of these yeasts sound fabulous! Not surprised they're selling it so fast.

Have to get into the Kveik this year...

i just ordered the Bjorn Kveik with plans to brew this weekend. ill feed back with anything interesting. Does any one have any other/extra info? I cant find much about WHC.

Hi all,

Anyone got any idea what The HomeBrew Company charge for carriage if I'm only ordering acouple of yeasts?
Can't be the standard £6.95, surely?

Hi all,

Anyone got any idea what The HomeBrew Company charge for carriage if I'm only ordering acouple of yeasts?
Can't be the standard £6.95, surely?

Yup. It's standard, which is of course a ball ache if you only want one or two items like a pack of yeast. Guess you could email them to ask if they'll do P&P cheaper as your oly ordering a couple of light items

As beercat say GEB were flogging fermentis yeast a while back. One of the concerns was buying yeast from an unkown yeast lab. I think they were polish IRC

However home brew online shop sell WL yeasts (not that their is many left to choose from)

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-5...0001&campid=5338413729&icep_item=391842321105
It was just they were sold including ' free postage', seems it's the postage costs of one pack that was the usual hitch.
A long 15ml vial goes as a large letter, ie a quid. A pack of yeast costs half the price again to post.

It was just they were sold including ' free postage', seems it's the postage costs of one pack that was the usual hitch.
A long 15ml vial goes as a large letter, ie a quid. A pack of yeast costs half the price again to post.

True. You'd thnk some of the online HBS would be a bit more flexible with postage costs but quite a few arent

Did anyone try any of these Irish yeasts. Seems hard to get hold of white labs ones so thinking of giving some of these a go.

Latest posts

Back