New Irish member in London

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.rory.quinn

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new here, just moved to London. Have been brewing mostly Lagers in Ireland for about 2 maybe 3 years
Still have not got all new equipment here in the UK yet

I'll be trying my hand at some hard seltzers first in my new aparment in London as its summer, and it requires less equipment
I'm going to use the new dried Lutra Voss Kveik yeast, just ordered. Looking forward to see how that works. I might even try a Hard Tea... like a hard Green Tea seltzer

Looking for advise on the best places to pick up brew equipment in London. Any advise on good shops + places online is appreciated

Where in London are you based? My local brew shop is waterintobeer in Brockley.

Where in London are you based? My local brew shop is waterintobeer in Brockley.
Thanks, thats not too far for me. I live in Bounds Green, North east london. I'll go to watertobeer this weekend
For such a big city, I am suprised at how few brew supply stores there appear to be.... i guess 1 is all I need anyway

Welcome, Rory.

In terms of equipment, I can't fault The Malt Miller. Usually next day delivery and free over £100 if you've got a few bits to get.

Brew Club in Hackney have a decent range of ingredients and a bit closer to home than Brockley - Ingredients - Brew Club

Latest posts

Back