New Liquid Yeast - Fermentum Mobile - 20% off

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Get_Er_Brewed

THBF Sponsor
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
New Liquid Yeast Brand Arrived into the UK & Ireland

Fermentum Mobile is biotechnology company working in brewing industry. Their main target is providing high-quality liquid yeast. Fermentum Mobile are in possession of their own brewing yeast bank, which serves as base to conduct effective propagations. Fermentum Mobile modern laboratory facilities allow them to maintain the highest level of manufacturing standards. Fermentum Mobile customers are, above all, home brewers and craft breweries. The company is in coopoeration with Intercollegiate Faculty of Biotechnology University of Gdańsk and Medical University of Gdańsk. Our scientific consultants are employees at Laboratory of Plant Protection and Biotechnology and Laboratory of Physical Biochemistry.

Fermentum Mobile have their own collection of brewing yeast cultures, that currently contain 15 reference strains obtained from research centers in Europe. The yeast strains are preserved in standard conditions of deep-freezing (-80 °C), which provides them a genetic stability. Currently, their offer consist of liquid yeast in 30 ml vials, dedicated for home brewing.

http://www.geterbrewed.ie/yeasts/
http://www.geterbrewed.com/yeasts/

gggggggggg.jpg

Looks interesting will be certain to give them a go.. I wonder if these will differ to wyeast white labs equivalents or have their own strains

Cool I'd like to try some, I've only used dry yeast

Same. If I hadn't planned on finishing brewing for the year I would have taken advantage of the offer as it doesn't make them as much more expensive than dried for us wet virgins!

We will be offering some free samples to members in return for reviews

I placed an order for an IPA grain kit last night that I was planning to use with a sachet of safale 05 I have here. Happy to try the American Dream and review it if you fancy chucking one in with my order :whistle:

No harm in asking I guess :)

I'm happy to list off the yeasts I use to make the certain beers & styles and then see what you guys recommend as substitutes.

If I'm honest the names aren't always intuitive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'd like to offer some free samples in return for reviews, ideally a quick turnaround on the review, can we form a list of willing reviewers and what variety you'd like to review

Thanks

We'd like to offer some free samples in return for reviews, ideally a quick turnaround on the review, can we form a list of willing reviewers and what variety you'd like to review

Thanks

I would be very interested! Earliest I can get another brew on is 16th December though - is that a quick enough turnaround for you?

Oakengate sounds very interesting if you are able to suggest a traditional Polish recipe to go with it.

Otherwise I'd like Kansas Ears and I'll do an American Wheat.

I'd love to try the American Dream or failing that whatever you recommend for an imperial stout.

I'd be delighted with either as I have two of your grain kits ready to go :)

i have a helles bock from you guys with a Saflager S-23 ,,but i happily sample one of these instead, seven weeks till completion so not what id call a quick turn around.:-(

Thanks

Hi

Doing a black IPA tomorrow but got a loads of mini kegs free ready for my house bitter and looking at the list I would like to review wind in the willows or heathery heights

I would be very interested! Earliest I can get another brew on is 16th December though - is that a quick enough turnaround for you?

Oakengate sounds very interesting if you are able to suggest a traditional Polish recipe to go with it.

Otherwise I'd like Kansas Ears and I'll do an American Wheat.

I've been reading up on the Grodziskie beer style and it sounds very interesting. I've been a bit underwhelmed when I've used smoked malts before though (only once).

Have just brewed a German wheat beer with wyeast 3068 weheinstephen so would like to try one the same recipe but use the cloves and banana yeast so I could compare the two brews and get an objective review.

Have been a loyal geterbrewed customer since I started all grain brewing. Handy having the shop based so close as I live in Randalstown.

Page no longer seems to work? Got a bit of confidence up washing yeasts from previous batches and wanted to get a few liquids soon :)

The first link in the OP works for me - http://www.geterbrewed.ie/yeasts/

The second now shows this -

Looks like Google hasn't caught up yet

The page you have requested may have changed its name slightly. You can use the search bar below to get going again!!
Why has this happened? The page name may have changed slightly

Back