New member be kind...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not been home brewing that long only about 3 years I started off with a Coopers European beer, I then tried making ciders from kits and I found these were lacking something, so I tried having a go at making ciders out of cartons apple juice and I never knew there was a name for it and that name is Turbo ciders.

I will remember well the turbo ciders group but the person who ran it had posts on approval only. So meeting you was posting things by the time it was accepted onto the group you was bottling it so I decided to make my own group turbo ciders for all on Facebook I started that in December 2018 and now I have nearly 7000 members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there @Turbo_ciders_for_all welcome to the forum.

As @Clint has suggested above might not be a good idea to advertise the distilling thing on a public forum, unless of course you’re all above board, in which case great stuff.

I know there are multiple hoops to jump through if you want to distill spirits at home.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/spirits-duty
All the best bud and look forward to seeing you around.
Cheers James.

Not been home brewing that long only about 3 years I started off with a Coopers European beer, I then tried making ciders from kits and I found these were lacking something, so I tried having a go at making ciders out of cartons apple juice and I never knew there was a name for it and that name is Turbo ciders.

I will remember well the turbo ciders group but the person who ran it had posts on approval only. So meeting you was posting things by the time it was accepted onto the group you was bottling it so I decided to make my own group turbo ciders for all on Facebook I started that in December 2018 and now I have nearly 7000 members
Hi as Clint has said we do not allow posts re Distilling on this forum but feel free to discuss beer and cider making athumb..

Last edited by a moderator:
Illegal without a license

Correct.
Please send me proof by way of private message that you have a licence and then we (the mods) will discuss how to take this forward as it will be the first time in forum history (that i remember) that this has happened.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back