New Member from West Midland's

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 40883

Reaction score
Hello All
Just joined the forum, looking forward to having another go, as i did brew in the mid eighties, but sold all my gear since ,so am starting all over again, from scratch. I been looking at this Forum over the last few weeks and decided it was time to join for advice and make some new friends,along the way. I am going to start with something simple like a Youngs American IPA Lager i reakon for a couple of Brews, but would also like to have a go at making Mead at some point. I got loads of time now to devote to brewing as i have recently retired, at 64
Looking forward to asking a few questions and conversing with you knowledgeable brewers
regards tony

Hello and welcome. I only started in December. I did have a go in the late 90's with a friend of mine when we shared a house together. The result was awful but was drank. He borrowed his dads old gear. I have done a few brews since the start of December, there is a great range of kits out there and so far so good. My Coopers Hefe Wheat kit turned out great. Good luck and enjoy. This forum has been great, everyone very friendly.

Hi B
make some new friends

I have made some great friends through this forum - it has helped me through lockdown

We have developed a great group around South Cheshire, and we collaborate to buy ingredients, buy jointly owned infrequently used ingredients/kit, loan and borrow and have a "virtual pub" meeting once a week (via Google meet)

Who else in the W Midlands would join BlueM in a virtual pub meeting? Come on let's get one going

Latest posts

Back