New member in NE Scotland

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StuMo72

Reaction score
Hi all!

No Experience in homebrewing at all. Did an experience day at a local brewery which was fantastic and thought I would try making some beer and wine myself.

Going to start with a few kits then I will maybe try making some beer from scratch.

Put a LoveBrewing Superior Pinot Grigio on last night and it is now bubbling away. When that goes into the demijohn I have a coopers Cerveza to make.

I like a lot of generic beers (Corona, Becks, Grolsch etc) but I also like some of the hoppier lagers / IPAs.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello!

Cheers,

Stu.

Hey Stu, welcome, I started over a year ago. The kits these days are great. Really good. They are a great way to start and learn the basics. I've done a couple of wines, a cider and a good few beers. Enjoy, there is nothing like drinking your own beer.

Welcome to the forum, I am glad you are going to do a few kits before AG it is a little like a apprenticeship to get a method and cleaning/sanitising regime together before a possible leap but stay with kits if it suits

Latest posts

Back