New Member Intro

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OwenOnline

Reaction score
Hey All

Just a quick note to say hi and thanks for allowing me into the forum.

Relatively new to brewing beer. Have made the transition from Malt Extract Kits to All Grain using my new GF G40. Have a under counter fermentation fridge and am slowly improving my under counter keezer. Space is tight in the garage with my other toys (beer and bikes) along with the wines, ciders and meads I have brewing over the past few years.

Next step is pressure fermentation in my 19l corny keg (increase fermentation options and capacity) and working out how I can move from buckets to something more sealed that will go in the undercounter fridge. Am thinking a 30l Fermzilla with the low profile duotight disconnects. But its going to be very tight height wise. Still hesitant to pull the trigger

Anyway Hi

I don't know that I ever did an intro of myself. I'm actually from the US (please don't hold that against me). But since most of my favorite beer styles are UK, it seemed to make sense to me to join a knowledgable group to improve my bitters, porters, browns, stouts, and Scottish ales. I obviously like malty beers, and most American beers are hoppier than my personal tastes. Pale ales can be great, but I still like them with a good malt backbone. Anyway, cheers all.

Latest posts

Back