The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmc

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new to home brewing and to the forum. I have my first batch on made from a kit which I am thoroughly enjoying working on. I think each batch I will get a bit more adventurous with how much i take on, but for now, it's kits and following the instructions. I am definitely a source of more questions than answers at this point but I have been getting a lot of great info from the forum so far before joining. I wanted to say hello to you all.

Hi all,

I am new to home brewing and to the forum. I have my first batch on made from a kit which I am thoroughly enjoying working on. I think each batch I will get a bit more adventurous with how much i take on, but for now, it's kits and following the instructions. I am definitely a source of more questions than answers at this point but I have been getting a lot of great info from the forum so far before joining. I wanted to say hello to you all.
Welcome
This might help
Basic beginners guide to brewing your own beer from a kit - The HomeBrew Forum

Thanks for linking the guide. That has got some excellent info in it. I typically like drinking amber ales and golden ales. I enjoy the occasional stout as well. My current favourites are the likes of Badgers Fursty Ferret, St Austell Tribute and Bass.

I would love to get to the point where I could aim for a certain beer like Fursty Ferret and get close with a homebrew. I don't have the wherewithal currently to identify the tastes and know what ingredients and techniques would be required to produce a specific result. That is my goal one day

Latest posts

Back