The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seven.

Reaction score
Hi , Steven from Glasgow, dabbled a bit with wine 30 years ago without much success but time to give it another go . Learning a lot from reading the posts on here

Welcome!
Hope you find the inspiration you need. Will you be the beer type or a wine/mead sort of customer?
My dad was from Glasgow. Milton to be exact. I often pop up to see the hoops!
T

Oh another central belter here 😁 , a v warm welcome here, and there's a v active Glasgow home brewing scene though I'm only peripherally involved since they meet up on the days that I always work in the evenings. Lots of people here from around your area though.

Hi Steven ;)

i’m a newbie too and there’s lots of advice on this forum. Just search and you’ll probably find an answer. What are you planing or currently making?

Hi Steven ;)

i’m a newbie too and there’s lots of advice on this forum. Just search and you’ll probably find an answer. What are you planing or currently making?
I’ve got two youngs kits , Chardonnay and sav. Blanc, and a fruit tea wine on the go .. planning a supermarket juice next then maybe try a lager . Bottled the Chardonnay tonight so it’s the waiting game now 🤣

I’ve got two youngs kits , Chardonnay and sav. Blanc, and a fruit tea wine on the go .. planning a supermarket juice next then maybe try a lager . Bottled the Chardonnay tonight so it’s the waiting game now 🤣

The waiting bit is the hardest part of it!

Back