New product release - Inkbird ITC-308 Wifi version Temperature Controller!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Inkbird

Regular.
Reaction score
Hello friends,
We are happy to share that a new product is coming— Inkbird ITC-308 Wifi version Temperature Controller!
Please keep an eye on our new threads in the coming days, we will giveaway one and provide a big discount for it!
fbd7d186-6eef-48e9-9deb-e62657a8ed4c.jpg
3e220378-0045-40fe-9df2-53d5f6457ab7.jpg
fa99c12c-2443-4549-b436-4ea6cc34aeea.jpg
88c7ba2e-ef0c-469c-839d-823759eb0a89.jpg
The functions are similar to the original ITC-308 temperature Controller, but adds Wifi feature.
It supports 2.4GHz Wi-Fi router, free APP “InkbirdSmart” for IOS & Android which is able to monitor temperature at any time.
Dual relay output, which can connect heating and cooling device at the same time.
Plug-n-play, easy to use. Support ℃/℉reading and Temperature calibration.
High/Low temperature limit setting alarm.

Feature:
●Plug and play design, easy to use.
●Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit.
●Maximum output load: 2300W(230V).
●Temperature calibration, Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control.
●High and low temperature alarms are available.
●Dual relay output, be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time.
●Dual display window, be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.
●Heating/Cooling differential function could be set separately for refrigeration and heating to protect temperature controller from violent change.
●Power: Voltage: 100~230Vac,50/60Hz, Current: 10A
● Type of temperature probe: R25℃=100KΩ±1%, R0℃=26.74~27.83KΩ,B25/85℃=3435K±1%
● Temperature measurement range:-40℃~100℃/-40℉~212℉
● Temperature display accuracy: 0.1℃ /℉(<100℃/℉), 1℃/℉(>=100℃/℉)
● Display unit: Celsius ℃ or Fahrenheit ℉
● Ambient temperature: -20℃~60℃/-4℉~140℉
● Storage environment: temperature:0℃~60℃/32℉~140℉;
humidity: 20~80%RH(Unfrozen or condensation )
● Warranty:Controller:2 years warranty ;Temperature Probe:1 year warranty

Cheersacheers.

You buggers. I have literally just had another ITC-308 delivered today. Would have waited and got this one if I'd known 12 hours ago!!

Shame the probe is fixed and not detachable like the ITC-308s but looks good to me

I assume the WiFi is just to get the read outs and you can't make any settings changes remotely?

Saw this video (you can use youtube subtitles and auto translation to get help understand)

Shows quite clearly the app being used to set all the settings. Also shows some historic temperature charts as well.

Saw this video (you can use youtube subtitles and auto translation to get help understand)

Shows quite clearly the app being used to set all the settings. Also shows some historic temperature charts as well.

Thanks for that

This looks like it could be very useful, thinking especially when used in conjunction with the Tilt/ Pi for tweaking temps if you're away - nice one thanks Robin!

I’ll take 4 please!....

On the app can you add multiple devices?
Does it have the ability to add fermentation profiles allow steps in temp like a modified STC 1000?

I’ll take 4 please!....

On the app can you add multiple devices?
Does it have the ability to add fermentation profiles allow steps in temp like a modified STC 1000?

Yes one app can add multiple ITC-308 wifi version devices.
Sorry I am not familiar with the modified STC-1000.
The ITC-308 wifi temperature controller can control one temperature range. The setting s can be set/ changed via app.

I just love this stuff! Mashing has never been so good since I started using the simple version Inkbird, everything went uphill after I started using it.
I let this giveaway pass by, plenty of people that are more in need of good temp control than I am :cheers2:

Latest posts

Back