New Recipe Kits 10% off!!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KegThat

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi guys

I have just made 2 new recipe kits which are now on the website:

Townes IPA - £16.91
Sale price - £15.20

Amarillo Pale Ale - £23.52
Sale price - £21.20

Enjoy!!!!!!

Attachments

• Townes IPA.png
    Townes IPA.png
    92.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Amarillo Pale ALe.png
    Amarillo Pale ALe.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 117
Just added even more recipe kits:
1636805653267.png

I am going to keep adding to the collection so please consider us for your all grain kits :)

Cheers

@BenParr was perusing your Camden pale recipe having received the keg that email. Couple of corrections- in the preamble it talks about geldings- think this narrative relates to a different beer. In the dry hop you have IIRC correctly citra twice ethereal I assume one should be simple.

Out of interest this is a beer I have tried to recreate several times - where did you get your copper timings, mash and fermentation temps?

Cheers

@BenParr was perusing your Camden pale recipe having received the keg that email. Couple of corrections- in the preamble it talks about geldings- think this narrative relates to a different beer. In the dry hop you have IIRC correctly citra twice ethereal I assume one should be simple.

Out of interest this is a beer I have tried to recreate several times - where did you get your copper timings, mash and fermentation temps?

Cheers
Hi mate,

You are right sorry for incorrect description!!

I can have a look where I found it but truthfully I have no idea :(

How have your attempts been previously?

Sorry for slow reply!!!

Latest posts

Back