New to the forum.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Albion win

Reaction score
Hi all. I’m reasonably new to brewing but not to this forum. Been reading posts for a while as no matter what I search online I’m always ending up here! Makes sense to sign up stop searching and start asking the stupid questions directly to where I get the answers. Thanks In advance.

Thanks everyone. I’m just about to have a go at a beerworks part grain pilsner. Swapping out the kit yeast for 2 x saflager 23 yeasts and trying out my newly built fermentation fridge. Exciting times. Roll on Christmas. Unfortunately got to dump a coopers Canadian blonde doesn’t taste good not sure why had a vinegar smell and off flavour . Oh well it’s a learning curve.

Oh yes, you know it makes sense! clapa
(There are no stupid questions, fire away...)

Unfortunately got to dump a coopers Canadian blonde doesn’t taste good not sure why had a vinegar smell and off flavour
Maybe you could post what you did with that one and somebody may be able to help you avoid the error in the future. List things like boil time, sanitation, fermentation temps, fermentation length, etc.

Latest posts

Back