New to the site !

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum. It’s a very friendly and helpful place. I’m only 6 months brewing, I’ve done 6 beers, 1 cider and a white wine so far. All kits. I have a large stash built up which I’ll be sampling next weekend.

Hi I'm Father Kev ,
Brewer of mead ,stout and wine ,having my 1st adventure in to Larger brewing and yes I am an ordained member of the church !!!
A warm welcome to the forum, and good of you to be up front about your role. With your access to large stone relatively unheated buildings with areas of almost constant cold throughout the year - you've an almost perfect lager brewing environment!
Sadly I'm more like father Jack Hacket ,and don't have /can't be trusted with a church of my own ! So the spare room is my brew house !

Welcome to Valhalla. I don't believe you. Why can't you spell parochial? May Odin smite you! :laugh8:

Only kidding. Welcome again.
one could say it's a spelling mistake or one could say there not enough space for a bigger name ! I'm sure Odin ,Thor and Frey and my ancestors would partake in my Parochial mead in the vast mead halls of Valhalla !!

Hi I'm Father Kev ,
Brewer of mead ,stout and wine ,having my 1st adventure in to Larger brewing and yes I am an ordained member of the church !!!
Welcome, Father Kev.
This is a typical crazy flock, but a good bunch with much knowledge regarding great testing liquids.
I too am an ordained [Lutheran] minister who serves a small congregation in Arizona, but they don't seem to hold it against me. (Vocation or my location)

Welcome, Father Kev.
This is a typical crazy flock, but a good bunch with much knowledge regarding great testing liquids.
I too am an ordained [Lutheran] minister who serves a small congregation in Arizona, but they don't seem to hold it against me. (Vocation or my location)
I'm of the firm belief that what ever path you follow if it brings joy and happiness to your life, who has the right to say otherwise when we can all come together to enjoy the the liquid of our labours and pass on knowledge !!!!

If your with another heathen then your just normal ! who is to say who is who ,I look at it like this ,straying from the path is like falling from a bar stool ,you can always find your way back up !!! 🤣

I met my wife because she’d heard that at the works Christmas party I had a reputation for falling off my stool! Honestly it only happened once and it wasn’t the drink, I just forgot it was a stool and leant back! I don’t even think I fully fell off, just slapped everyone with my floundering arms😂

Anyway, welcome friend!

I met my wife because she’d heard that at the works Christmas party I had a reputation for falling off my stool! Honestly it only happened once and it wasn’t the drink, I just forgot it was a stool and leant back! I don’t even think I fully fell off, just slapped everyone with my floundering arms😂

Anyway, welcome friend!
Stools can be the devil's work !

Back