New YouTube Channel

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveElder

Reaction score
Hi all,

To those of you so inclined and wanting to fill your life with brewing videos (as I do!) I’ve just started a new YouTube channel... Limp Squirrel Brewing.

The first brewday video is of a NEIPA I brewed on Friday...interrupted by a Covid test!! It’s a bit rough and as with most of my brew days there were a few challenges but I got there in the end!!

Any comments, critical or otherwise, would be greatly appreciated.

I’m hopefully going to try and upload a video every few weeks.... kids and chores permitting!!!

Thanks
Steve (AKA Limp Squirrel Brewing)

Attachments

• 84CD2F00-FF0A-47E4-A7BB-2E10A06A84C1.jpeg
    84CD2F00-FF0A-47E4-A7BB-2E10A06A84C1.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 135
Thanks all. it’s enjoyable but it can be a tad fiddly trying to film and trying to brew at the same time!!

if you have anything you’d like to see let me know.... I’m far from an expert brewer but I’d call myself an obsessive intermediate!!

Thanks all. it’s enjoyable but it can be a tad fiddly trying to film and trying to brew at the same time!!

if you have anything you’d like to see let me know.... I’m far from an expert brewer but I’d call myself an obsessive intermediate!!
I think it's always good to do a tasting video of the beer you brewed. Talking about any adjustments you would make if you were to brew it again.

Hi all,

I’ve just posted my ingenious low oxygen dry hopping technique video on YouTube.... spoiler alert... it’s not very ingenious but I’m sure it helps a little!!

Next video is up... low oxygen kegging and first taste of the DDH NEIPA... I have to say it’s very nice even out of the fermenter... it’s a bit of a worry as I imagine there will be a drop off hop aroma and flavour over the next few weeks but we’ll see.

The next brewday is going to be a chocolate coconut stout... I’m thinking Bounty in a glass.... any tips on using chocolate and coconut would be gratefully received!!

Bonjourno bonjourno!! Another Vid just uploaded... this time a beer review... actually there are a couple on there ... one for a Dunkel and one for a Hazy IPA from Beak Brewery.

if anyone is interested I’ve also been beer reviewing on Insta for a couple of years now... see Limp Squirrel Brewing.

I’ve just added a review of a Cloudwater DIPA.... ‘Dank is the new Danke’... great beer, dank, piney and resinous.

🥳🥳

Hi all,

I’ve put a review of NEIPA I brewed a few weeks ago onto YouTube.. I wouldn’t really describe it as a NEIPA but it turned out to be a very nice Pale Ale.... and I finally got a hair cut!! 😜😜

These may be in the wrong forum now but I’m all for consistency!!

the latest video is a review of De Garde Brewing’s The Maison which is a wild fermented beer from Oregon.

I wanted to like it... but it just wasn’t for me!!

Back